Our client requires a pro-active and ambitious Associate to join their team that focuses on investment property, cross-border transactions and development work.
This is a fast paced role within a highly ranked private firm. Heavily client facing you will be responsible for building and maintaining client relationships on an ongoing basis and taking full responsibility for transactional work going forward. An interest in business development, networking and having an eager, attitude is essential for this role.
- A minimum of 5 years post qualified experience of working in real estate is essential
- Can demonstrate active interest and enthusiasm for property industry
- Takes personal responsibility to learn on the job and keep knowledge up to date
- Works effectively with other team members and is able to supervise the work of those less qualified
- Shows understanding of clients’ needs, and tailors advice appropriately
- Works to understand the department’s key clients, the industry they operate in and the challenges they face
- Commercial and Profit Focus