We have an opportunity for a Senior Solicitor to further their career by joining a team undertaking a quality of work which is second to none. My clients team consistently gets involved in the best investment and development work in the Scottish real estate market.
This role presents an opportunity for an ambitious candidate to flourish in their career development, with commensurate autonomy and support.
- Being first point of contact for key investment landlord clients in connection with their lease asset management, and ‘owning’ that work with commensurate support. Including, drafting and negotiating lease documents.
- Buying and selling commercial properties, with commensurate support, including drafting, negotiating and implementing sale and purchase contracts.
- Working as part of a larger team on high profile investment sales and acquisitions, including preparing title reports and lease reports for investment acquisitions and portfolio deals.
- Working on development transactions and the real estate aspects of financing
- Experience of commercial property work, particularly landlord/tenant
- Enthusiasm for the role of the lawyer in the real estate industry
- Takes a common sense, pragmatic and commercial approach
- Shows an understanding of clients’ needs, and tailors advice appropriately
- A strong ability to ‘own’ a transaction from start to finish and to manage a multi-task workload
- Excellent time management skills (including completing work within budget)