We have an exciting opportunity for a 2-5 years PQE Senior Solicitor to join the Personal and Family department in Glasgow. As one of Scotland’s largest teams of private client specialists the aim of the department is to offer
clients specialist advice which will meet all their personal, legal and tax requirements. The successful candidate can expect client contact from the outset with a range of clients, including individuals, trustees, executors, and
institutions; from all over Scotland, the UK and beyond. The role will involve working closely with experts across the teams, which are currently top ranked within Private Client and Family Law in Chambers and Partners.
Core responsibilities of this role consist of:
- Drafting of wills and powers of attorney
- Involvement in the administration of trusts and executries
- Estate planning including the setting up of trusts and other entities
- Assisting with clients’ tax planning advice
- Providing advice to high net worth clients
- Involvement in adults with incapacity cases
- Exposure to the department’s business development activities.
To apply for this position or discuss in more detail, please contact us today