Our client is top ranked by the independent legal directories Chambers & Partners and The Legal 500, and is regarded by market commentators as the leading practice in the Scottish market in recent years. The department continues to grow and expand and we currently have an opportunity for a Senior Solicitor/Associate to join the Real Estate department working within a team that focuses on investment property and development work. This team leads on some of the largest, high profile and complex property deals in Scotland.
Core responsibilities of this role consist of:
- Assisting with acquisition, investment and development transactions whilst analysing and reporting on leases in the retail, industrial, office and leisure sectors.
- Noting title and report drafting for clients
- Drafting and negotiating leases
- General property management for various types of client/properties (retail, industrial, office and leisure)
- Assisting with transactional management of property deals
To apply for this position or discuss in more detail, please contact us today.