An exciting opportunity for a Solicitor to join the real estate department working as part of a team that focuses on occupier work across all sectors, including retail and leisure (acting for well-known high street names) as well as
office and industrial but with exposure to other disciplines also, including some property finance and investment. The role presents an excellent opportunity to work in a supportive and cohesive structure which will enable the
successful candidate to develop a strong skill base in real estate with the opportunity for increasing autonomy as the role holder progresses in their career. The successful candidate will be client facing and involved in building
and maintaining client relationships on an ongoing basis. Our client is top ranked by the independent legal directories Chambers & Partners and The Legal 500, and is regarded by market commentators as the leading practice in the Scottish market in recent years.
Core responsibilities of this role consist of:
- Negotiating commercial leases, on behalf of landlords and tenants
- Noting title and report drafting for clients
- Drafting, negotiating and implementing acquisition/sale missives for a variety of transaction types.
- Analysing and reporting on leases in the retail, industrial, office and leisure sectors
- General property management for various types of client/properties for various portfolios
- Building and maintaining client and agent relationships
- Involvement in business development activities linked to the team’s, department’s and the firm’s strategic plan
To apply for this position or discuss in more detail, please contact us today.