Our client is seeking an experienced candidate (from 1-5 years qualified) for a role within the Funds Group.
The role will encompass a broad range of work on corporate and commercial transactions, but with a particular focus on investment fund, corporate structuring and financial services regulatory matters. The work is
interesting, seldom straightforward and you will need to be able to understand the commercial reasons behind the legal work you will be doing. You will work closely with existing clients and also be part of the continuing efforts of
the team to win new clients and business.
Candidates should have some experience of and want to develop their understanding of the areas detailed above.
The successful candidate will be in a position to develop excellent experience in, for example:-
- Joint venture structuring;
- Private equity and real estate fund structuring;
- Establishing corporate structures aimed at indirect investment in high value real estate assets; and
- Pre and post-acquisition corporate reorganisations for companies.
Core responsibilities of this role consist of:
- Assisting the Partners with a range of funds type work Drafting and negotiating fund documentation and other related arrangements with the guidance of the partners
- Advising clients on fund related and other corporate and commercial matters
- Drafting of legal research and papers for client advice and/or wider publication
- Assisting clients to meet their overall business objectives
To apply for this position or discuss in more detail, please contact us today.