An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Solicitor to join the real estate department working as part of a team that focuses on major international retailers, household-name hotel and leisure operators, commercial investors and developers, as well as funders. This is a fast paced role within a large team and the successful candidate will have exposure to clients on a regular basis. Our client is top ranked by the independent legal directories Chambers & Partners and The Legal 500, and is regarded by market commentators as the leading practice in the Scottish market in recent years.
Core responsibilities of this role consist of:
- Noting title and report drafting for clients
- Analysing and reporting on investment leases
- Drafting, negotiating and implementing acquisition/sale missives for a variety of transaction types.
- Assisting with negotiation and implementation of development/project agreements
- General property management for various types of client/properties for various portfolios
To apply for this position or discuss in more detail, please contact us today.